Saturday, January 21, 2012

For Starters...

It's one of those light dark light days: sun clouds sun.

So, there are questions. What would happen if I accomplished something?

Funny, even thinking about it makes me squirm.  Why?

I realize too, that being mad about trivial stuff is just a distraction, a way of pushing aside the uncomfortable feelings.

Okay, I am going to visualize a free me. What does that look like?

I don't think I'm ready to go all the way with it, so I'll start with perhaps some external stuff.

Geez, I still feel like I'm standing at the edge of the 10 foot deep end of the pool and NOT wanting to jump in!


  • Everywhere I look, there are clean,  uncluttered horizontal surfaces.
  • Pictures are all hung or put away.
  • Nice paths around the yard
  • Pond in backyard is complete.
  • I've chosen a few things that I want to do...and that's it - I don't have too much to do.
  • I have time to do everything I want to do.
  • I'm not rushed.
  • I respect myself.
  • Other people respect me.
  • I have a nice place to sit in the house.
  • I have a nice place to write and draw etc.
  • I have a nice place to invite people.
  • There are nice places to sit in the yard
  • No piles of junk in the yard.
  • Feel good about inviting people here.
  • Feel proud of my home.
Well, that is certainly a beginning.

I will take everything off the kitchen table today.
I will take everything off the file cabinet today.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment