Monday, January 16, 2012

I said I would do it, and I'm doing it!

I said that I would write something today, and now I am doing it, in spite of the fact that I spent more than an hour reconfiguring and editing my blog page.

I have decided that I will write regularly.  It is like eating and washing dishes. It is important to be nourished and to clean up too!

I have a major problem with clutter and broken promises to myself. I feel like I am suffocating and that my life is at a standstill.  Frustration is my middle name, so to speak.

At the age of 67, it is a little late to be thinking, "Some day..."

Looking at my thinking/feeling is a necessary part of transformation. It is the seed from which my actions come.

There is also a saying that the little things you do every day are more important than the big things you do once in a while - so I am trying to pay attention to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment